Thursday, April 27, 2006

Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Paul


Well, I have gone and done it again. I seem to make a habit out of putting my foot right in my mouth. Yes, of course Grant has many "aunts" and "uncles," but Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Paul are his offical aunt and uncle. Recently, (about two days ago) we called Paul and Jen to wish them a Happy Easter and chat. Unfortunately, we played phone tag for about three or four days. However, the good thing about phone tag with Grant is that he loves to speak to voicemails or answering machines (well, if the mood hits him...he is entering the "terrible two's"). So, I instructed him to say hi to them and I wished I could phonically spell out how cute he says Paul. We know about ten Jennifer's, so he has had some practice with saying Jen. He says, "Paul" the way a British person would say it!! Well, as you can see my brother and sister are special in Grant's life and what a cute couple! Thanks guys for understanding!!

No comments: