Saturday, September 05, 2009

Wii and Wii Fit

Okay, while my camera and computer are on the outs, I will make the best of my situation. My computer is not recognizing my camera. I think they must have been in a fight and not over it yet. I am going to re-install the software for my camera again...maybe that will solve the problem.

Anywho, I am writing this blog in response to the Wii that I was given when I returned from Arkansas. Scott and Grant came home with it the day after we returned. I've been wanting a Wii forever. So, I was pleasantly surprised and happy to get that (and Wii Fit). Grant loves to create Wii Me's for everyone. He is actually really good at this task.

Well, I have realized that Wii Fit is rude. When you step on she sounds like you have hurt her. "OOOHHHH" she says. I wished she would. Scott and I laugh at her. The other night we were ready to jump on her and see what she says. LOL

Grant is so into Wii, Wii Fit, Wii Sports and Wii Carnival. We have to play daily. Oh, did I mention he was competitive? Well, he is very competitive. I think that Scott has that same competitiveness. I only mention this because Scott has to set every high score in ANY game we play. I am not kidding. I held the "hula hoop" spot...not for long. Also, the step aerobics is being practiced. I know I will be 2nd soon. LOL

Long story short, if you don't have a Wii....go out right now and buy one. I don't care if you have some other gaming system. It is different. We have PS2 and that is fine for Rock Band and such. But the Wii is too fun!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

We love our Wii!!! Matt and I love the downhill ski competition using the Wii Fit board---too fun!! Oh, and since it is Chloe's Wii, she loves designing the Mii's too.

Stacey said...

We have a Wii, too! joshua loves to make the Mii's as well...he just made one for Ellie. I have Wii Fit (got it last Christmas...right after I found out I was pregnant) so there was no way i was going to keep having my mii get bigger and bigger when I stood on that thing! I plan on pulling it back out in a few weeks to try out. :)

Anonymous said...

Love my Wii! I played for 31 minutes today!