Sunday, September 06, 2009

This all started in Arkansas and it is too cute!

Grant and I went to Arkansas this summer for a little over two weeks. In this time, we were relied only on ourselves. In other words, we did not have dad to help us (like we ususally do). So, Grant was told by Scott before we left to take care of his mother.

Well, one morning I woke up and did not feel well at all. In fact, I ended up throwing up and being really sick. I needed some help. I called Grant into the bedroom. When Grant walked in, he asked, "What is it my little angel?" I could hardly even remember what I was going to ask him for because it was so cute. I did ask him to get me some water (which he did). I figured that he heard that from some show or movie or something. I also figured that would be the only time I would hear that.

Well, now when I ask Grant to come to me, he says one of two things: "What is it my little angel?" or "What is it my little princess?"

I did not teach him this and I am certainly not going to end this! I am going to enjoy this for as long as he will dish it out! I had to share, it is way too cute.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

that is soooo cute! I wonder where he learned it?? too funny!

Anonymous said...

Aw, that is sooo sweet! :)
K