When I was out for my surgery, we had some luck happen where our friend Brian had two extra tickets to Disneyland. Scott didn't want to leave me to go to Disneyland because he felt I might need him. Well, I convinced him that he and his parents taking Grant to Disneyland for the day was what I really needed. It was hard for Grant to understand the "surgery." He would come home from preschool and ask me, "Do you still have surgery today?" I would ask him why he needed to know and he would tell me about not being able to sit on my lap. Awe, how cute.
Anyway, Grant, Grandpa, Grandma, and Dad went to California Adventure and had a blast. Gary had never even been to Cali Adventure. Scott hadn't been since it first opened. So, needless to say Grant and Carol were busy "showing them around." They had a blast...check it out....Thanks Brian!
No comments:
Post a Comment