Hi everyone, our little guy went to preschool today...his first day in preschool. He is officially a "big boy." He has been telling all of us that he wasn't a big boy, "no, I not big boy until Wednesday." Okay, I am sorry but that has been cracking me up.
Scott took pictures and dropped him off today. He said he got a little choked up seeing him off. I got choked up with him describing that. I just really cannot believe it. His teacher sent home a note that read, "Grant had a wonderful 1st day!" She told Scott the next day that he was so funny. She has been in child development for over 20 years and Grant was the funniest kid. Hmmm, I wonder where he gets that. He did well with his lunch and helped up fix it the night before. I asked him about naptime and he said he took a nap!
1 comment:
Wow! What a big boy! Nat started last week too. I have yet to finish my blog about it. But look at how much you've blogged!
K
Post a Comment