Well, the child that is golden is tarnishing a bit. I have had some problems with naptime and bedtime from the Grantster. I know some of it is my fault because of the inconsistent routine we've had since school has been out. However, this child always dealt well with sleeping (all of you know that)!! So, know he is showing some signs of independence and has decided that he would rather "pay rike now" ("play right now"), then nap. Interesting a child that would rather play than sleep. Okay, I guess it is understandable, but Mommy needs a nap, too. I can't give up naptime or extend bedtime (for my sanity). I hope all the people that are going on the trip next week (to New Jersey/New York) are reading this and preparing for the Grantito!! The Grantinator!! The Grantster!!! The Gman!!!
Okay, I resend my comment, but am publishing this post anyway. I would like all of you to know he took his normal two-hour nap today and only cried for the first two or three minutes. That is pretty good!!! I cannot complain. I hope it remains this easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment