Thursday, May 04, 2006

"Mommy Come, Puppy"

Just a quick story about a little boy named Grant (a.k.a. Gman, Grantster, etc.). I was walking past his bedroom to into our bedroom. I wanted to put on my pajamas. In the monitor I heard Grant say, "Mommy Come, Puppy! Mommy Come, Puppy!" It was as if he felt like someone had come to rescue he and his favorite stuffed animal, Puppy, from bedtime. (Yeah, I know real original name there. It would much better if Puppy were an elephant, but he isn't just a plain old, cheap puppy stuffed animal).

I just laughed as I put my pajamas on and went back into the living room. He also told Daddy, "Night, night, Daddy." See how much can happen in a day. Our little boy has a growing vocabulary and is starting to formulate sentences that make sense. The excitement is growing!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

How fun!! It must be so exciting to hear him learn new words!