Saturday, April 04, 2009

Grant's Open House

After a day at Disneyland with Grandpa and dad...Grant was due to go to his Open House. Aunt Lisa and I went with Grant to his Open House while Grandpa and dad went to our Bowling league plays.

Grant's class had a theme of fishing and water. So, Mrs. Anjie made a theme of "Fisher of Men." She is very creative as you will see in the pictures below. I was very impressed with the many books and projects Grant has completed. He had an ABC book that was on letter S at the time...he has a few more to go, then we can keep it. He made a book of shapes. Another book on the five senses. He made several different types of fish (ones with his handprint, one with gluing tissue paper down, one out of 2-liter bottle, etc.). I loved how Mrs. Anjie created a boat full of disciples with Jesus. She took a large picture of our children and made fishermen out of it. It is too cute! Here, see for yourself....

No comments: