Sunday, February 01, 2009

Grant and Mom at Disneyland

Okay, I had promised Grant a couple of weeks ago that I would take him to Disneyland. We organized three of his preschool friends and their moms to go with us. Then, my gallbladder decided to have an attack. I've not felt very up to it since, but decided to go to Disneyland today. I mostly decided to do this because I will be having surgery soon to remove my gallbladder. I know that I will be out for that, so Grant needs to go to Disneyland in February...so Superbowl Sunday sounds perfect. I guess that wonderful idea was shared by many. I felt it was pretty crowded, but not too bad. I say not too bad because we went on fifteen different rides (of course, some of those "rides" are places like Goofy's house in Toontown).

Here is our list of things we did or rode:
1. Playhouse Disney Live Onstage
2. Monsters, Inc.
3. Caterpillar ride in Bug's Life
4. Grizzly Bear ride
5. Brother Bear area
6. Goofy's House in Toontown
7. Donald's Boat in Toontown
8. Chip N Dale's house in Toontown
9. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
10. Snow White's Scary Adventure
11. Alice in Wonderland
12. The Tiki Room
13. Pirates of the Carribean
14. Winnie the Pooh
15. Buzz Lightyear


Here are the limited pictures I took today. We had fun, but I am exhausted!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

You are such a good mom! He looks adorable in those hats!