Coming back from Mulberry to J'ville...back to my family. Okay, so we went to several places with my Pops and our last night out to dinner with the family! Dad took Grant, Brit and I to Chuck E Cheese...Gman had fun! We went to a park in Little Rock and the new lock and dam. It was fun, except Grant had a bad experience. I was taking a picture of some beautiful birds flying across the dam...then suddenly I heard Grant crying and screaming. My dad moved faster than I had even seen him move and we both reached Grant at the same time. Grant had sat down in a pile of fire ants. We got them off but not without a few bites...poor boy. He was talking about the ants for over a month when he got back. Still today, if you mention Arkansas he says, "I love Arkansas but not the ants!"
1 comment:
Ouch! I've been bit by fire ants before - no fun! Poor Grant!
K
Post a Comment