Today, we celebrated Presidents' Day in a glorious fashion....well, at least our dogs think so. When we got up, I was not expecting Scott to be off (he is never off on holidays...well, almost never because we take off so many other times throughout the year). Anyway, we were discussing some ideas of what we could do and I remembered there are some dog beaches around. So, we went to the Huntington Beach Dog Beach!! Our dogs were in Heaven, so was Grant. We had a blast and everyone was tired and wet by the end of the visit. In fact, Scott and I were laughing at how wet Grant was and how unprepared we were for that. He had to ride home without pants and just in underwear and a towel. LOL
Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did taking them, until my camera battery went out. That was too funny because Scott said I was only able to get about 100 pictures. I actually got about 140 before it went down...just kidding. I did (and do) take a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment